Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Introductions

Hello there, hopefully soon-to-be faithful reader. Welcome to my blog!

<<crowd groans>>

Yeah, that sounded cheesy. Occasionally that happens, whether I intend to or not. I am usually a "write now, think later" type of person, always gets me into trouble ;)

So who am I, you must be asking? Simply put, I'm a guy trying something new. I'm big into baking as well as enjoying various types of media. I enjoy sharing my opinions about various things, from new food to books to movies to music.

My primary intention with this website is to write reviews as well as post recipes. My specialty in baking is cheesecakes but I also dabble with anything that sounds tasty to me. Sometimes I'm influenced by what I read or watch, yet I'm always willing to take requests.

 Occasionally, when reading, I will copy down quotes that really speak to me. Ones that I feel I have a connection to. In those cases, I'll list them at the end of each review along with a little description of why they're so important to me.

I'm new at this and it may take some time for me to find my niche, so be patient and understanding. I would love to eventually get requests from people, be it a type of recipe or book/movie/tv show to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment